2pcs frozen pie sheet (20cm x 7.5cm)
10pcs mini tomato
1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1 teaspoon of olive oil
A pinch of salt
Season with pepper to your liking
- Roll out the defrosted pie sheet with a rolling pin to even it out. Moist the edges with bits of water using your finger, fold inwards and use the back of a fork to attach the seams. This will be the pizza crust.
- Place it on a lined baking tray, make an indentation in the center with your finger and use a fork to poke holes all over the crust.
- Mix cherry tomatoes, dried oregano, chopped garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Place it in the center of the pie crust.
- Bake in Convection Mode/200 degrees/18 mins.
- Cut it into 4 easy-to-bite sizes, top it with basil leaves and sprinkle with parmesan cheese